Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > accessory lenses for A610/A620

accessory lenses for A610/A620

JohnR66

Someone posted a great site that tested these on the camera and included
sample images. I can't find the site. Anyone have the link?
Thanks, John

DHB

On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 14:22:09 GMT, "JohnR66" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Someone posted a great site that tested these on the camera and included
>sample images. I can't find the site. Anyone have the link?
>Thanks, John

John,
Wow a question "I" can answer! Hope this is what you are
looking for:

http://www.lensmateonline.com/newsite/A620A610.html

Best of luck.

Sincerely, DHB

to the American public."--Theodore Roosevelt, May 7, 1918

JohnR66

"DHB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 14:22:09 GMT, "JohnR66" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Someone posted a great site that tested these on the camera and included
>>sample images. I can't find the site. Anyone have the link?
>>Thanks, John
>>

> John,
> Wow a question "I" can answer! Hope this is what you are
> looking for:
>
> http://www.lensmateonline.com/newsite/A620A610.html
>
> Best of luck.
>
> Sincerely, DHB
>

> "To announce that there must be no criticism of the President,
> or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong,
> is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable
> to the American public."--Theodore Roosevelt, May 7, 1918

Thanks! That was the one.
John