Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Dimage 500 Cd instruction manual doesn't come up on screen.

Dimage 500 Cd instruction manual doesn't come up on screen.

shareyourknowledge@hotmail.com

For some reason i can't get my Dimage 500 cd instruction manual to
operate.I can hear the cd player powering up though. The viewer cd
works though as do other cds. Any suggestions how to fix this? The cd
isn't dirty or cracked.I am running Windows XP.

John Turco

"(E-Mail Removed)" wrote:

> For some reason i can't get my Dimage 500 cd instruction manual to
> operate.I can hear the cd player powering up though. The viewer cd
> works though as do other cds. Any suggestions how to fix this? The cd
> isn't dirty or cracked.I am running Windows XP.

Hello,

Have you tried the CD in another drive, yet?

Cordially,
John Turco <(E-Mail Removed)>

shareyourknowledge@hotmail.com

No i haven't. I talked to Minolta and they are going to send me a hard
copy of the instruction manual. It's strange that other cds work in my
drive but not that particular one. Regards, Bob.