Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > SLURPERS LOVE THE D60!

SLURPERS LOVE THE D60!

Annika1980

The Mighty Jewel says the Totally Digital D60 is Totally Delicious!

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/68923848

Paul Rubin

"Annika1980" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/68923848

Heh, looks like a Leica shot

Rudy Benner

news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> The Mighty Jewel says the Totally Digital D60 is Totally Delicious!
>
> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/68923848

Strange crop.

Volker Hetzer

Annika1980 wrote:
> The Mighty Jewel says the Totally Digital D60 is Totally Delicious!
>
> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/68923848

He missed his nostril.

Volker

Fred Lebow

Some shot! - again!
Thanks

Fred

--
Fred Lebow

news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...

Rudy Benner wrote:
> "Annika1980" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> > The Mighty Jewel says the Totally Digital D60 is Totally Delicious!
> >
> > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/68923848
> >

> Strange crop.

Good eye! Didn't think anyone would notice.
The horizon was about 7 degrees out of kilt and it was buggin the hell
outta me,
so I rotated the pic.

dj_nme@hotmail.com

Annika1980 wrote:

> Rudy Benner wrote:
> > "Annika1980" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> > > The Mighty Jewel says the Totally Digital D60 is Totally Delicious!
> > >
> > > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/68923848
> > >

> > Strange crop.

> Good eye! Didn't think anyone would notice.
> The horizon was about 7 degrees out of kilt and it was buggin the hell
> outta me,
> so I rotated the pic.

I thought it was a neat trick puting up a truncated image (the left
hand side looks like a wedge has been sliced off of it), because of the
black background