Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > "Inverted-colors" problems with Leica Digilux 2

"Inverted-colors" problems with Leica Digilux 2

karaiv

Hi,

I experience a severe problem with a Leica Digilux 2. Both (Back and
eye-view) LCD monitors show the live image with inverted colors ( like
viewing the negative of a film). In playback mode the old pictures are
displayed fine, new pictures have the "negative" look. We have the
camera for more that two years and the problem appeared all of the
sudden. Reseting the camera back to the factory settings did not help.
Any tipps, information or comment will be mostly appreciated!

Cheers!

Stratos

Stewy

In article <(E-Mail Removed) .com>,
"karaiv" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I experience a severe problem with a Leica Digilux 2. Both (Back and
> eye-view) LCD monitors show the live image with inverted colors ( like
> viewing the negative of a film). In playback mode the old pictures are
> displayed fine, new pictures have the "negative" look. We have the
> camera for more that two years and the problem appeared all of the
> sudden. Reseting the camera back to the factory settings did not help.
> Any tipps, information or comment will be mostly appreciated!

You dropped the camera?

Send it back to Leica. You've paid way-over-the-odds for this machine
and the least they can do it fix it for you.