Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > STOP FLIRTING WITH KATHY M, NAUGHTY BOY!

STOP FLIRTING WITH KATHY M, NAUGHTY BOY!

Tubesteak

Or I will have to prove my superior lovemaking skills to all of Usenet.

Naughty Boy

"Tubesteak" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com:

> Or I will have to prove my superior lovemaking skills to all of Usenet.

Who are you to tell me what to do? I am my own man, and I do whatever I
like, whenever I like.

But you can post me a youtube url, if you have one, of your so-called
superior lovemaking skills. I will give you a grade between 1 and 10.

Wait. If your skills are extra good, you may need to post on pornotube.com

NB