Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > A place to search for best deal on the internet and post what you have found.

A place to search for best deal on the internet and post what you have found.

ACPearl@gmail.com

Dear all,
It took me quite a long time to figure out which SLR Didital Camera
best fit me and took me another while to go online and seach for the
camera I wanted. (I finally got a Canon Digital Rebel XTi 10.1MP
Digital) + Opteka Battery Pack Grip. -- BEST COMBINATION On Earth!!!

So a good friend of mine and I decided to come out with this website so
people can go to 1-stop location to search for product on the internet.
Most importantly user community can Post the BEST DEAL they found on
the internet world so everyone can help out each other.

Any suggestion for improvements are welcome.
Please send suggestion to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Here is the website: (Great Selections)
www.gSelections.com

Bless,