Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Digital Photography Showcase Sites and Child Predators

Digital Photography Showcase Sites and Child Predators

Elmer

On Oct 18, 10:56 am, Neil Ellwood <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

> Why not report the site to your local police? If it innocent then there
> is no harm done, if it is not then it should be taken down complete
> with all the guilty parties.

That's actually a good idea. Thanks.

Hebee Jeebes

Frankly it is none of your business. If you don't like the images then don't
look at them. I was very deeply offended by JonBenet Ramsey being a beuti
queen at such a young age and her parents dressing her up and putting makeup
on so see looked like a street walker, that doesn't make it illegal.

Unless you see adults in the shots with the kids playing with them, I doubt
it is illegal. As for choice of words, well President Bush seems to have
problems with that himself and that isn't illegal.

Now if there are pictures of kids playing with themselves or having sex then
I would report it. But, suggestive pictures are not illegal and you need to
just but out. From your post here you don't seem to be too concerned about
the images being illegal otherwise you wouldn't have posted here showing
what an ass you are, you would have went right to the police with the sites
address or contacted the web sites owner (not the photos owner, but the web
site owner). You don't seem to have done either. So you come across as a
busy body, ass.

Charles Schuler

"Elmer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> On Oct 18, 10:56 am, Neil Ellwood <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>> Why not report the site to your local police? If it innocent then there
>> is no harm done, if it is not then it should be taken down complete
>> with all the guilty parties.

> That's actually a good idea. Thanks.

Err, maybe ... and maybe not. Be sure. Pornography is tough to define and
legality in this area is a quagmire of complex cultural and psychological
issues.