Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Panoramas QT VR : End of visit of Gordes (Provence - France)

Panoramas QT VR : End of visit of Gordes (Provence - France)

Philippe Laval

Hello,

This is the last panoramas of Gordes (Provence - France).
Tommorow we will visit Rustrel and discover the "Colorado Provencal".
Well the "Colorado" in very small

http://philippe.laval.free.fr/Provence/Gordes/index.php

Cordialement
Philippe Laval

PTravel

"Philippe Laval" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:45355a79$0$8605$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
>
> This is the last panoramas of Gordes (Provence - France).
> Tommorow we will visit Rustrel and discover the "Colorado Provencal". Well
> the "Colorado" in very small
>
> http://philippe.laval.free.fr/Provence/Gordes/index.php
>
> Cordialement
> Philippe Laval

These are wonderful! How are they done?

John McWilliams

Philippe Laval wrote:
> Hello,
>
> This is the last panoramas of Gordes (Provence - France).
> Tommorow we will visit Rustrel and discover the "Colorado Provencal".
> Well the "Colorado" in very small
>
> http://philippe.laval.free.fr/Provence/Gordes/index.php

Encore! Very nice, Philippe, very nice. I especially like the detail of
the jeans of the outdoor waitress.

--
john mcwilliams

Philippe Laval

PTravel a écrit :
> "Philippe Laval" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:45355a79$0$8605$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hello,
>>
>> This is the last panoramas of Gordes (Provence - France).
>> Tommorow we will visit Rustrel and discover the "Colorado Provencal". Well
>> the "Colorado" in very small
>>
>> http://philippe.laval.free.fr/Provence/Gordes/index.php
>>
>> Cordialement
>> Philippe Laval

> These are wonderful! How are they done?

Thank you for your feedback.

The panoramas are ten fisheye pictures assembled together with a
software. If you want to known more about the technique used, just ask.

Regards
Philippe

ptravel@travelersvideo.com

Philippe Laval wrote:
> PTravel a écrit :
> > "Philippe Laval" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:45355a79$0$8605$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> This is the last panoramas of Gordes (Provence - France).
> >> Tommorow we will visit Rustrel and discover the "Colorado Provencal". Well
> >> the "Colorado" in very small
> >>
> >> http://philippe.laval.free.fr/Provence/Gordes/index.php
> >>
> >> Cordialement
> >> Philippe Laval

> > These are wonderful! How are they done?

> Thank you for your feedback.
>
> The panoramas are ten fisheye pictures assembled together with a
> software. If you want to known more about the technique used, just ask.
>
> Regards
> Philippe

Thank you, Philippe. I'd very much like to know more about the
technique that you used.

Philippe Laval

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) a écrit :
> Philippe Laval wrote:
>> PTravel a écrit :
>>> "Philippe Laval" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:45355a79$0$8605$(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> These are wonderful! How are they done?

>> Thank you for your feedback.
>>
>> The panoramas are ten fisheye pictures assembled together with a
>> software. If you want to known more about the technique used, just ask.
>>
>> Regards
>> Philippe

> Thank you, Philippe. I'd very much like to know more about the
> technique that you used.

A good entry point is :

http://fromparis.com/html/technical_us_all.php