Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Software question

Software question

christopher_hall@earthlink.net

Hi everybody,

I currently use Photoshop Elements 2, which came with my Canon Rebel. I
was looking at upgrading to 5.0, but it looks like it didn't get very
good reviews. Having just come back from an Outdoor Photographer
seminar where both photographers used PSE, I'm confused....anyone have
any feedback?

bmoag

Elements 5 is a significant upgrade from Elements 2.
Much depends on how much you want to grow in image processing.