Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > How do I insert a watermark.

How do I insert a watermark.

Peter Jason

I want to put some EXIF data across the
bottom of my photos as a watermark.

I can do this with the "Exifer" software
program, but this covers a small part of the
bottom of the photo.

What I really want is to ADD a white strip
beneath the bottom of the photo and THEN have
"Exifer" (or some other software) print on to
this bottom strip.

I can add the white strip easily with
Photoshop5.5, but then I lose all the EXIF
data, so that "Exifer" has nothing to work
with on the white-strip enhanced photo.

Can all this be done with some other
software, bearing in mind that it has to be
automatic because I have about 50
photos/batch?

Please help

Paul

Hanent tried it myself, but Irfanview provides EXIF printing information
in footer or header which should do what you want.