Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > (VERY GOOD)picasa-the best photo software,firefox-the best web browser

(VERY GOOD)picasa-the best photo software,firefox-the best web browser

sexinsex

http://soft.batcave.net/

picasa-the best photo software

Use Google's photo organizer to find, edit and share the pictures
on your computer
A free software download.
Picasa is Google's photo organizer software. Get started by using
Picasa instead of your usual software to easily move photos from your
camera to your computer. Then, every time you open Picasa, it
automatically locates all your pictures (even ones you forgot you had)
and sorts them into visual albums organized by date with folder names
you will recognize. You can drag and drop to arrange your albums and
make labels to create new groups. Picasa makes sure your pictures are
always organized.
With Picasa, you can seamlessly upload and order photo products
from some of the web's most popular photo finishers in a click. You can
also share photos fast straight from your computer: make gift CDs, send
pictures through email, print more easily at home and more.

firefox-the best web browser

Surf faster and smarter
The innovative Firefox browser makes surfing the web faster and
safer. With the included Google Toolbar, features like AutoFill and
SpellCheck will make browsing more convenient. Together, they'll change
the way you use the Internet -- for free.
Download Firefox now to receive:
. Tabbed Browsing
Save time by viewing more than one page in a window
. Pop-up Blocking
Block annoying pop-up ads
. Better Security
Help keep computers safe from malicious spyware
. Google Toolbar
Enhanced search box suggests queries as you type

Paul Heslop

sexinsex wrote:

what????

--
Paul (why dont you call me i feel like flying in two)
Stop and Look

Dave Cohen

sexinsex wrote:
> http://soft.batcave.net/
>
> picasa-the best photo software
>
> Use Google's photo organizer to find, edit and share the pictures
> on your computer
> A free software download.
> Picasa is Google's photo organizer software. Get started by using
> Picasa instead of your usual software to easily move photos from your
> camera to your computer. Then, every time you open Picasa, it
> automatically locates all your pictures (even ones you forgot you had)
> and sorts them into visual albums organized by date with folder names
> you will recognize. You can drag and drop to arrange your albums and
> make labels to create new groups. Picasa makes sure your pictures are
> always organized.
> With Picasa, you can seamlessly upload and order photo products
> from some of the web's most popular photo finishers in a click. You can
> also share photos fast straight from your computer: make gift CDs, send
> pictures through email, print more easily at home and more.
>
> firefox-the best web browser
>
> Surf faster and smarter
> The innovative Firefox browser makes surfing the web faster and
> safer. With the included Google Toolbar, features like AutoFill and
> SpellCheck will make browsing more convenient. Together, they'll change
> the way you use the Internet -- for free.
> Download Firefox now to receive:
> . Tabbed Browsing
> Save time by viewing more than one page in a window
> . Pop-up Blocking
> Block annoying pop-up ads
> . Better Security
> Help keep computers safe from malicious spyware
> . Google Toolbar
> Enhanced search box suggests queries as you type

Were you unhappy with the responses to the first time you posted
identical information.
Dave Cohen

Barry L. Wallis

He mistyped the URL. What he meant to say was <http://picasa.google.com>
and <http://www.mozilla.org>.

--
- Barry

Paul Heslop

"Barry L. Wallis" wrote:

> Paul Heslop wrote:
> > sexinsex wrote:
> > what????
> >

> He mistyped the URL. What he meant to say was <http://picasa.google.com>
> and <http://www.mozilla.org>.
>
> --
> - Barry

but why is he spamming for them? I assume his link gets him points or
something?
--
Paul (why dont you call me i feel like flying in two)
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

Paul Heslop

> Were you unhappy with the responses to the first time you posted
> identical information.
> Dave Cohen

I think this one of those we can look forward to in regular bursts
--
Paul (why dont you call me i feel like flying in two)
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

Tzortzakakis Dimitrios

? "Paul Heslop" <(E-Mail Removed)> ?????? ??? ??????
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Barry L. Wallis" wrote:
> >
> > Paul Heslop wrote:
> > > sexinsex wrote:
> > > what????
> > >

> > He mistyped the URL. What he meant to say was <http://picasa.google.com>
> > and <http://www.mozilla.org>.
> >
> > --
> > - Barry

> but why is he spamming for them? I assume his link gets him points or
> something?

Maybe he added to the original programms some trojan.

--
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
major in electrical engineering

Paul Heslop

Tzortzakakis Dimitrios wrote:

> ? "Paul Heslop" <(E-Mail Removed)> ?????? ??? ??????
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> > > He mistyped the URL. What he meant to say was <http://picasa.google.com>
> > > and <http://www.mozilla.org>.
> > >
> > > --
> > > - Barry

> > but why is he spamming for them? I assume his link gets him points or
> > something?
> >

> Maybe he added to the original programms some trojan.

maybe, though probably it's in the link

--

Paul Heslop wrote:
> "Barry L. Wallis" wrote:
>> Paul Heslop wrote:
>>> sexinsex wrote:
>>> what????
>>>

>> He mistyped the URL. What he meant to say was <http://picasa.google.com>
>> and <http://www.mozilla.org>.
>>
>> --
>> - Barry

> but why is he spamming for them? I assume his link gets him points or
> something?

Actually, my response was a poor attempt at humor for the group.

--
- Barry

Paul Heslop

"Barry L. Wallis" wrote:

> Paul Heslop wrote:
> >>>
> >> He mistyped the URL. What he meant to say was <http://picasa.google.com>
> >> and <http://www.mozilla.org>.
> >>
> >> --
> >> - Barry

> > but why is he spamming for them? I assume his link gets him points or
> > something?

> Actually, my response was a poor attempt at humor for the group.
>
> --
> - Barry

:O) I thought so, but you never know nowadays :O)