Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Advantages and Disadvantages of Digital Photography

Advantages and Disadvantages of Digital Photography

Info Dude

Advantages and Disadvantages of Digital Photography

One of the advantages that digital cameras provide is the fact that it
is largely practical and convenient. There is lesser cost in the long
run as one need not buy films anymore and will need not develop the
pictures the old fashion way. They would only need to charge the
batteries, get a reasonably large memory stick and they are good to
go.

Read This Full Report At:

http://www.3min-reports.com/advantag...dvantages.html

Fred

"Info Dude" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Advantages and Disadvantages of Digital Photography
>
> One of the advantages that digital cameras provide is the fact that it
> is largely practical and convenient. There is lesser cost in the long
> run as one need not buy films anymore and will need not develop the
> pictures the old fashion way. They would only need to charge the
> batteries, get a reasonably large memory stick and they are good to
> go.
>
> Read This Full Report At:
>
> http://www.3min-reports.com/advantag...dvantages.html

Thanks, that's a revelation. I must rush out and buy myself one of these
new-fangled digital things!

Paul Heslop

Info Dude wrote:

> Advantages and Disadvantages of Digital Photography
>
> One of the advantages that digital cameras provide is the fact that it
> is largely practical and convenient. There is lesser cost in the long
> run as one need not buy films anymore and will need not develop the
> pictures the old fashion way. They would only need to charge the
> batteries, get a reasonably large memory stick and they are good to
> go.

why the hell would a group dedicated to digital photography need to
read a basic report on why digital photography is good or bad?

--
Paul (why dont you call me i feel like flying in two)
Stop and Look

Paul Heslop

Fred wrote:

> "Info Dude" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Advantages and Disadvantages of Digital Photography
> >
> > One of the advantages that digital cameras provide is the fact that it
> > is largely practical and convenient. There is lesser cost in the long
> > run as one need not buy films anymore and will need not develop the
> > pictures the old fashion way. They would only need to charge the
> > batteries, get a reasonably large memory stick and they are good to
> > go.
> >
> > Read This Full Report At:
> >
> > http://
> >

> Thanks, that's a revelation. I must rush out and buy myself one of these
> new-fangled digital things!

Could you get me one too... must be a cool thing to have with all that
convenience and practicality. wish I had thought of buying one before
joining a digital photography newsgroup.
--
Paul (why dont you call me i feel like flying in two)
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

Daniel Silevitch

On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 12:09:22 GMT, Info Dude <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Advantages and Disadvantages of Digital Photography
>
> One of the advantages that digital cameras provide is the fact that it
> is largely practical and convenient. There is lesser cost in the long
> run as one need not buy films anymore and will need not develop the
> pictures the old fashion way. They would only need to charge the
> batteries, get a reasonably large memory stick and they are good to
> go.
>
> Read This Full Report At:
>
> http://www.3min-reports.com/advantag...dvantages.html

I'm guessing that "3 minutes" is the combined time spent researching and
writing this "report".

-dms

John McWilliams

Info Dude wrote:
> Advantages and Disadvantages of Digital Photography
>
> One of the advantages that digital cameras provide is the fact that it
> is largely practical and convenient.

Advantages of automobiles over horse and buggy: There's less crap to
clean up. {Although there are environmental disadvantages to internal
combustion machines, too}

But thanks for the heads up. No one is going to the site.

--
john mcwilliams

I know that you believe you understood what you think I said, but I'm
not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

AustinMN

Info Dude wrote:
<snip>

> Read This Full Report At:

<snip>

The headliner used the term "real meat" The only thing posing as meat
here is spam.

Austin

Paul Heslop

AustinMN wrote:

> Info Dude wrote:
> <snip>
>
> > Read This Full Report At:

> <snip>
>
> The headliner used the term "real meat" The only thing posing as meat
> here is spam.
>
> Austin

and posing is the right word :O)
--
Paul (why dont you call me i feel like flying in two)
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

Stewy

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Paul Heslop <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Info Dude wrote:
> >
> > Advantages and Disadvantages of Digital Photography
> >
> > One of the advantages that digital cameras provide is the fact that it
> > is largely practical and convenient. There is lesser cost in the long
> > run as one need not buy films anymore and will need not develop the
> > pictures the old fashion way. They would only need to charge the
> > batteries, get a reasonably large memory stick and they are good to
> > go.

> why the hell would a group dedicated to digital photography need to
> read a basic report on why digital photography is good or bad?

Another Wikipedia sock puppet writes his first piece. we may find that
info dude is actually slightly less than an infinite number of monkeys
pounding away on keyboards somewhere...

Tzortzakakis Dimitrios

Ο "Stewy" <(E-Mail Removed)> έγραψε στο μήνυμα
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Paul Heslop <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > Info Dude wrote:
> > >
> > > Advantages and Disadvantages of Digital Photography
> > >
> > > One of the advantages that digital cameras provide is the fact that it
> > > is largely practical and convenient. There is lesser cost in the long
> > > run as one need not buy films anymore and will need not develop the
> > > pictures the old fashion way. They would only need to charge the
> > > batteries, get a reasonably large memory stick and they are good to
> > > go.

> > why the hell would a group dedicated to digital photography need to
> > read a basic report on why digital photography is good or bad?

> Another Wikipedia sock puppet writes his first piece. we may find that
> info dude is actually slightly less than an infinite number of monkeys
> pounding away on keyboards somewhere...

Yes, but do these monkeys have a degree in american english...

--
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
major in electrical engineering