Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > BREAKING NEWS ALERT

BREAKING NEWS ALERT

hairy mound

>From a special news report:

Hello again. An unexpected twist in the apparent auto-erotic suicide of
Wally Kemp. Police now believe that "Cuddly Kevvy" was, in fact,
murdered by these men: William Saurus and Alan Guidan, known to
children everywhere as "Teddy Tickles" and "Harry Hugs" from the "Happy
Smile Patrol."

Saurus is also known for murdering a federal judge and for going to the
top of candy cane mountain in a balloon powered by happiness.

Saurus and Guidan are leaders of a group called the "Eagle of Christ,"
which has been linked to a recent spate of hospital bombings. The two
are currently hiding in the Black Hills using bear traps and brush
fires to hold off police and the National Guard.

More, as events unfold.

We now return you, unfortunately, to the "Happy Smile Patrol."

http://planetwill.jt.org/media/chara...languidan.html

John McWilliams

hairy mound wrote:
>>From a special news report:

> Hello again. An unexpected twist in the apparent auto-erotic suicide of
> Wally Kemp. Police now believe that "Cuddly Kevvy" was, in fact,
> murdered by these men: William Saurus and Alan Guidan, known to
> children everywhere as "Teddy Tickles" and "Harry Hugs" from the "Happy
> Smile Patrol."
>
> Saurus is also known for murdering a federal judge and for going to the
> top of candy cane mountain in a balloon powered by happiness.
>
> Saurus and Guidan are leaders of a group called the "Eagle of Christ,"
> which has been linked to a recent spate of hospital bombings. The two
> are currently hiding in the Black Hills using bear traps and brush
> fires to hold off police and the National Guard.
>
> More, as events unfold.
>
> We now return you, unfortunately, to the "Happy Smile Patrol."
>
> http://planetwill.jt.org/media/chara...languidan.html

Terrifficccccc. f-u set