Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Want a $200,000 CCD?

Want a $200,000 CCD?

RichA

dj_nme@hotmail.com

RichA wrote:
> http://www.physorg.com/news70006150.html

Now I can have that large format digital back I've always wanted

Gerrit 't Hart

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> RichA wrote:
> > http://www.physorg.com/news70006150.html

> Now I can have that large format digital back I've always wanted

Why not this one? Cheaper and available next year:
http://www.roundshot.ch/xml_1/intern.../d925/f934.cfm

Gerrit - Oz

Paul Rubin

"Gerrit 't Hart" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
> > Now I can have that large format digital back I've always wanted

> Why not this one? Cheaper and available next year:
> http://www.roundshot.ch/xml_1/intern.../d925/f934.cfm

That's a scanning camera, interesting but not really the same thing