Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Photoshop Elements 5 Now Actually Shipping

Photoshop Elements 5 Now Actually Shipping

Robert Redwood - www.easyelements.com

Hi there guys,
Just stopped by to let you all know that Photoshop Elements 5 is
actually shipping now. Until today you could only pre-order it, but now
they have actually released the product.
If you're interested, take a look at my review of the improvements
in this version. It leaves out all the sales garb you get on the Adobe
website, and also has a link to a very nice video tour.
Read it here:

http://www.pse-5.com

Enjoy! Robert.

Robert Redwood
www.easyelements.com
Photoshop Elements Expert Advice

Hebee Jeebes

Worthless review, can't even list the new features or enhancements. I don't
think has the software.

"Robert Redwood - www.easyelements.com" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hi there guys,
> Just stopped by to let you all know that Photoshop Elements 5 is
> actually shipping now. Until today you could only pre-order it, but now
> they have actually released the product.
> If you're interested, take a look at my review of the improvements
> in this version. It leaves out all the sales garb you get on the Adobe
> website, and also has a link to a very nice video tour.
> Read it here:
>
> http://www.pse-5.com
>
> Enjoy! Robert.
>
> Robert Redwood
> www.easyelements.com
> Photoshop Elements Expert Advice

Stephen Henning

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Just stopped by to let you all know that Photoshop Elements 5 is
> actually shipping now. Until today you could only pre-order it, but now
> they have actually released the product.

I looks like Photoshop Elements 5 for Windows is all that is announced
or shipping. From the feature list, it looks like all the new features
are already available in iPhoto 6 which is much cheaper for those of us
that already have Photoshop Elements 4.

--
Pardon my spam deterrent; send email to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
http://home.earthlink.net/~rhodyman