Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Need Help!

Need Help!

SS

Hi Everyone,
I resigned my job in India and relocated to States
due to a very imp reason.I had around four yrs of IT
experience, but needed a sponsership if I need to work in
U.S.I am really trying hard to get a job,here from the
past 8 months but in vain.Can taking the certification
exams help me??Can some help me out with it and give me
some suggestions and advice regarding the same.
Thanks in advance.
SS.

Kline Sphere

Yes, the exams will help you. However, it would be a
better idea if you focused on the .NET track as opposed to
the VB6 track. If you already have some experience
with .NET, the MCSD would be the ideal certification to go
with. Although there are a total of five exams, it will
still pay off in the end. I wish you the very best of
luck my friend.

Kline Sphere

Why do you feel you need to impersonate me by using the same alias as
I use?

I doubt very much you even know what a 'Kline Sphere' is.

James Walters

I doubt the exam will help you at all.

Unfortunately, you'll require an H1 visa and sponsership.
These items cost companies money for legal fees and the
company must justify their need to hire you.

With so many developers out of work right now - that need
is very difficult to prove and quite frankly companies
don't want to go through the hassle.