Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > HP Photosmart Pro B9180 now shipping?

HP Photosmart Pro B9180 now shipping?

Beemer

See :
http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/newsroom/pr.../060926xa.html

HP say they are now shipping the new HP Photosmart Pro B9180. Can anyone
confirm this and does it include Europe?

Beemer

tomm42

Beemer wrote:
> See :
> http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/newsroom/pr.../060926xa.html
>
> HP say they are now shipping the new HP Photosmart Pro B9180. Can anyone
> confirm this and does it include Europe?
>
> Beemer

In the US HP has listed the B9180 as available since the beginning of
the month. My local dealer couldn't find one though. Amazon has been
listing them, but shipping in 1 week (all month). It si nice to know
they finally may be available. Specs and reports make this out to be
THE desk top printer for photographers. Hopefully it lives up to its
hype. Had one downer already, thought it was self profiling, Luminos
Landscape said just self calibrating and there is a big difference.

Tom