Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > D200 Nikon, New Firmware 2.0.0 Released

D200 Nikon, New Firmware 2.0.0 Released

Bill Crocker

There is a new firmware release (v 2.0.0) for Nikon's D200.

http://support.nikontech.com/cgi-bin...186&p_cv=1.186

Issues addressed with firmware version 2.0.0
1.. Image authentication item has been added to the setup menu. The
optional Image Authentication software is required to authenticate images.
2.. A Wireless transmitter item has been added to the setup menu. This
item is available only when the optional Wireless Transmitter WT-3 is
connected to the camera.

Bill Crocker

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

Bill Crocker wrote:

> There is a new firmware release (v 2.0.0) for Nikon's D200.
>
> http://support.nikontech.com/cgi-bin...186&p_cv=1.186
>
> Issues addressed with firmware version 2.0.0
> 1.. Image authentication item has been added to the setup menu. The
> optional Image Authentication software is required to authenticate
> images. 2.. A Wireless transmitter item has been added to the setup menu.
> This item is available only when the optional Wireless Transmitter
> WT-3 is connected to the camera.

Thanks, Bill, but this update will be useless to 98.875% on the people in
this group.

Rita

Pete D

"Rita Berkowitz" <ritaberk2O04 @aol.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Bill Crocker wrote:
>
>> There is a new firmware release (v 2.0.0) for Nikon's D200.
>>
>> http://support.nikontech.com/cgi-bin...186&p_cv=1.186
>>
>> Issues addressed with firmware version 2.0.0
>> 1.. Image authentication item has been added to the setup menu. The
>> optional Image Authentication software is required to authenticate
>> images. 2.. A Wireless transmitter item has been added to the setup menu.
>> This item is available only when the optional Wireless Transmitter
>> WT-3 is connected to the camera.

> Thanks, Bill, but this update will be useless to 98.875% on the people in
> this group.
>

> Rita

OMG, say it ain't so!

ASAAR

On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 06:07:09 -0400, Rita Berkowitz wrote:

>> Issues addressed with firmware version 2.0.0
>> 1.. Image authentication item has been added to the setup menu. The
>> optional Image Authentication software is required to authenticate
>> images. 2.. A Wireless transmitter item has been added to the setup menu.
>> This item is available only when the optional Wireless Transmitter
>> WT-3 is connected to the camera.

> Thanks, Bill, but this update will be useless to 98.875% on the people in
> this group.

That's odd, since only 0.078% own or use a D200. Does the update
include any warez?

ASAAR wrote:

>> Thanks, Bill, but this update will be useless to 98.875% on the
>> people in this group.

> That's odd, since only 0.078% own or use a D200. Does the update
> include any warez?

LOL! Let me download and load it on my D200 emulator and I'll get back to
you on this.

Rita