Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > September outstanding art/photography web site awards

September outstanding art/photography web site awards

Wayne J. Cosshall

Hi All,

I've posted my September awards for outstanding art/photography
websites. There are three this month:
- Don Relyea's generative art
- Russell Croman's astrophotography
and
- Paul Mayo's astrophotography

View the awards here:
<http://www.dimagemaker.com/specials/website.php>

More next month.

Cheers,

Wayne

Wayne J. Cosshall
Publisher, Experimental Digital Photography
http://www.experimentaldigitalphotography.com
Coordindinator of Studies, Multimedia and Photomedia, Australian Academy
of Design
Personal art site http://www.artinyourface.com/

^Temuchin^

Wayne J. Cosshall wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I've posted my September awards for outstanding art/photography
> websites. There are three this month:
> - Don Relyea's generative art
> - Russell Croman's astrophotography
> and
> - Paul Mayo's astrophotography
>
> View the awards here:
> <http://www.dimagemaker.com/specials/website.php>
>
> More next month.

You forgot

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Wayne J. Cosshall

^Temuchin^ wrote:
> Wayne J. Cosshall wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I've posted my September awards for outstanding art/photography
>> websites. There are three this month:
>> - Don Relyea's generative art
>> - Russell Croman's astrophotography
>> and
>> - Paul Mayo's astrophotography
>>
>> View the awards here:
>> <http://www.dimagemaker.com/specials/website.php>
>>
>> More next month.

> You forgot
>
> http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

I'll put it on my list to consider for next month.

Cheers,

Wayne

--
Wayne J. Cosshall

^Temuchin^

Wayne J. Cosshall wrote:
> ^Temuchin^ wrote:
>> Wayne J. Cosshall wrote:
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> I've posted my September awards for outstanding art/photography
>>> websites. There are three this month:
>>> - Don Relyea's generative art
>>> - Russell Croman's astrophotography
>>> and
>>> - Paul Mayo's astrophotography
>>>
>>> View the awards here:
>>> <http://www.dimagemaker.com/specials/website.php>
>>>
>>> More next month.

>> You forgot
>>
>> http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

> I'll put it on my list to consider for next month.

Thanks
from everyone at aus.photo