Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Re: Why? Why?

Re: Why? Why?

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

"JJG" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:018801c36cad$543fdf80$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I stumble with this NewsGrp two weeks ago, and find myself
> returning to the NG almost daily. Then, I realize is not
> for the information or to help someone, it's just for the
> amusement.
> JJG
> Boy, Am I bored or what?

If you want amusement, you need to read/post MCSA and MCSE. This group is
really quite boring by comparison. I'm a developer, but I read/post the
other two groups more.

--
Fris "PBS vs FOX" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk