Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > World's best compact, extends lead, gap widens...!!

World's best compact, extends lead, gap widens...!!

kinga202NOSPAM@hotmail.com

Yeap, F30 has a brother F31fd

More o/zoom would be nice [hint hint!!] 5x at least

WOW

K202

Paul Heslop

"(E-Mail Removed)" wrote:

> WOW

yeah, wow = wanker or what?

--
Paul (I have tried in my way to be free)
Stop and Look

Roy G

"Paul Heslop" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "(E-Mail Removed)" wrote:
>
>> WOW

> yeah, wow = wanker or what?
>
> --
> Paul (I have tried in my way to be free)

He does not have enough imagination to be a wanker. He is just a moron.

Roy G

Paul Heslop

Roy G wrote:

> "Paul Heslop" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > "(E-Mail Removed)" wrote:
> >
> >> WOW

> > yeah, wow = wanker or what?
> >
> > --
> > Paul (I have tried in my way to be free)

> He does not have enough imagination to be a wanker. He is just a moron.
>
> Roy G

an obsessed one at that
--
Paul (I have tried in my way to be free)
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

Roy G

"Paul Heslop" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Roy G wrote:
>>
>> "Paul Heslop" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>> > yeah, wow = wanker or what?
>> >
>> > --
>> > Paul (I have tried in my way to be free)

>> He does not have enough imagination to be a wanker. He is just a moron.
>>
>> Roy G

> an obsessed one at that
> --
> Paul (I have tried in my way to be free)

He is well qualified to run for President.

Roy G

Paul Heslop

Roy G wrote:

> "Paul Heslop" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Roy G wrote:
> >>
> >> "Paul Heslop" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> >> He does not have enough imagination to be a wanker. He is just a moron.
> >>
> >> Roy G

> > an obsessed one at that
> > --
> > Paul (I have tried in my way to be free)

> He is well qualified to run for President.
>
> Roy G

oh good grief!

:O)
--
Paul (I have tried in my way to be free)
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

Best way to create a string with gap (0x00's) in the middle? Earle Clubb Ruby 2 04-24-2007 04:12 PM
Gap in IE, no gap in FF chlori HTML 1 01-19-2006 09:30 PM
Samba 3 extends lead over Win 2003....newbie or wannabe mcse's - get a clue! DaveT MCSE 8 11-05-2003 08:54 PM
[BEANSHELL] Extends SOl Java 0 07-19-2003 06:12 PM
Re: Properties2 extends Hashmap, pros and cons? Jon Skeet Java 5 07-08-2003 06:44 PM

Advertisments