Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Welcome to our web

Welcome to our web

lghjs@126.com

Dear friend.
Welcome to our web-- http://web.59cn.cn/huaxia12345/p2p.asp
which is my favorite collection.if you look it,you sure can like
it,Thank so much!!!

Roy G

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Dear friend.
> Welcome to our web--

Yep.

Above words ensure SPAM content.

Roy G

Helen

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Dear friend.
> Welcome to our web-- http:// cn
> which is my favorite collection.if you look it,you sure can like
> it,Thank so much!!!

It's that cn bit which ensures I will never visit your no doubt wonderful
site, regardless of what it's actually a collection of.

Bill Funk

On 25 Sep 2006 07:59:47 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>Dear friend.
> Welcome to our web-

Yeah, right.
Like as if I want to open an undescribed ASP file from an unknown
person.
--
Bill Funk
replace "g" with "a"

Keith Sheppard

>>> Dear friend.
>>> Welcome to our web--

>>Yep.
>>
>>Above words ensure SPAM content.
>>
>>Roy G

I run an on-line results service for the local bridge league. It's when I
get emails addressed to "Dear Results," I smell a rat

Keith