Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Website updated

Website updated

Ian Collins

http://www.weatherpictures.co.uk/

Regards

Ian

Helen

"Ian Collins" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4516cca8$0$3614$(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.weatherpictures.co.uk/
>
> Regards

Lots of words, but could I find a picture?
View/Source: no image tags except the header logo.

I always knew the weather here in the UK was unreliable.

Tim

> "Ian Collins" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:4516cca8$0$3614$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> http://www.weatherpictures.co.uk/
>>
>> Regards
>>

> Lots of words, but could I find a picture?
> View/Source: no image tags except the header logo.
>
> I always knew the weather here in the UK was unreliable.

? works fine in Firefox, unless hes fixed the problem since you posted
You're right about the weather though
Tim

Helen

"Tim" <no http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:zLURg.24758$(E-Mail Removed). uk...

>> Lots of words, but could I find a picture?
>> View/Source: no image tags except the header logo.
>>
>> I always knew the weather here in the UK was unreliable.

> ? works fine in Firefox, unless hes fixed the problem since you posted
> You're right about the weather though
> Tim

Firefox here, Monday night: still nothing.
But he's evidently a post and never return type, so who cares.