Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > English translation of ELV "RIM 1000" battery tester wanted

English translation of ELV "RIM 1000" battery tester wanted

dennis702717@yahoo.com

English translation of ELV "RIM 1000" battery tester wanted

There were posts in this group about the RIM 1000 conductance battery
tester by ELV. I've got one, but the instructions are in German and
there is a BIG WARNING about polarity. So, before I start using this
tester, I'd appreciate a translation of how ALL the buttons work, and
how to select the current 1A-10A for the batteries to be tested. Thanks
in advance.

This is the link to the German ELV RIM 1000 instruction manual:
http://www.elektromodellflug.de/Uploads/rim2003_V3.pdf

Old fashioned battery tester Stormin Mormon Digital Photography 12 03-23-2009 05:40 PM
Question on good battery tester esb100 Digital Photography 5 08-24-2005 01:09 PM
Which is the best digital/graphical alkaline/lithium battery tester today? tunesandballoons@yahoo.com Digital Photography 1 02-23-2005 03:48 PM
What resistor to simulate a 2CR5 under load (homemade battery tester)? Jack Blake Digital Photography 7 01-02-2005 08:25 PM