Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Fot those of you

Fot those of you

Gea

who haven't seeen this yet

http://www.ashesandsnow.org/

Gea

Roy G

"Gea" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> who haven't seeen this yet
>
> Gea

Go on give us a clue.

What is it a page of the most beautiful nudes we have ever seen? Or is it
the usual processed Pork in a tin???

Roy G

Pete D

"Roy G" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:gY7Rg.28652$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Gea" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> who haven't seeen this yet
>>
>> Gea

> Go on give us a clue.
>
> What is it a page of the most beautiful nudes we have ever seen? Or is it
> the usual processed Pork in a tin???
>
> Roy G

Neither but some pretty clever webpage work none the less.

Paul Heslop

Pete D wrote:

> "Roy G" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:gY7Rg.28652$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > "Gea" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> who haven't seeen this yet
> >>
> >> Gea

> > Go on give us a clue.
> >
> > What is it a page of the most beautiful nudes we have ever seen? Or is it
> > the usual processed Pork in a tin???
> >
> > Roy G
> >

> Neither but some pretty clever webpage work none the less.

it would still be nice to have some idea of what we are being asked to
look.
--
Paul (This sky, too, is folding under you)
Stop and Look

Matt Clara

"Paul Heslop" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Pete D wrote:
>>
>> "Roy G" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:gY7Rg.28652$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > "Gea" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>> > Go on give us a clue.
>> >
>> > What is it a page of the most beautiful nudes we have ever seen? Or is
>> > it
>> > the usual processed Pork in a tin???
>> >
>> > Roy G
>> >

>> Neither but some pretty clever webpage work none the less.

> it would still be nice to have some idea of what we are being asked to
> look.
> --
> Paul (This sky, too, is folding under you)

(And it's all over now, baby blue.) Just look at the site, it's very cool.
I read about this in the New York times over a year ago. The images are
contrived, but some work very well all the same. What's particularly cool
is the building they are housed in, which is constructed of big box cars
stacked together. The museum is thus mobile and is typically set up on a
wharf. http://www.ashesandsnow.org/

Paul Heslop

Matt Clara wrote:

> >> Neither but some pretty clever webpage work none the less.

> > it would still be nice to have some idea of what we are being asked to
> > look.
> > --
> > Paul (This sky, too, is folding under you)

> (And it's all over now, baby blue.)

well spotted :O)

Just look at the site, it's very cool.
> I read about this in the New York times over a year ago. The images are
> contrived, but some work very well all the same. What's particularly cool
> is the building they are housed in, which is constructed of big box cars
> stacked together. The museum is thus mobile and is typically set up on a
> wharf. http://www.ashesandsnow.org/

Well, thanks for the push, and interesting they were. I wasn't sure
about the 'full' experience, I have broad band and it all felt a bit
too much, but the pics are at least worth looking at as long as you
leave your belief in reality at home :O)

--
Paul (I have tried in my way to be free)
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

Bill K

Paul Heslop wrote:

> > > it would still be nice to have some idea of what we are being asked to
> > > look.
> > > --
> > > Paul (This sky, too, is folding under you)

> > (And it's all over now, baby blue.)

> well spotted :O)
>
> Just look at the site, it's very cool.
> > I read about this in the New York times over a year ago. The images are
> > contrived, but some work very well all the same. What's particularly cool
> > is the building they are housed in, which is constructed of big box cars
> > stacked together. The museum is thus mobile and is typically set up on a
> > wharf. http://www.ashesandsnow.org/

> Well, thanks for the push, and interesting they were. I wasn't sure
> about the 'full' experience, I have broad band and it all felt a bit
> too much, but the pics are at least worth looking at as long as you
> leave your belief in reality at home :O)
>
> --
> Paul (I have tried in my way to be free)
> Stop and Look
> http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

They turned out to be interesting. However, with so little information
given up front I would have never followed the link as there is so much
spam around. I checked it out only other, braver souls looked at it. If
you want someone to drool over your art, give enough information to
entice people to make a little extra effort. That's marketing basics.
--
Gator Bait

Paul Heslop

Bill K wrote:

> Paul Heslop wrote:

> > > (And it's all over now, baby blue.)

> > well spotted :O)
> >

> They turned out to be interesting. However, with so little information
> given up front I would have never followed the link as there is so much
> spam around. I checked it out only other, braver souls looked at it. If
> you want someone to drool over your art, give enough information to
> entice people to make a little extra effort. That's marketing basics.
> --
> Gator Bait

yup