Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Camera raw for Nikon D80, again

Camera raw for Nikon D80, again

Barry Pearson

bmoag wrote:
> Barry Pearson posted Adobe's canned reply promising support "in the fall."
> That could easily be the average 4 month time.

[snip]

It said "Because of this demand, we are planning to make the time gap
between the ACR 3.5 and 3.6 releases shorter than usual, so you will
not have to wait all that long for support".

"Shorter than usual" is clearly not "the average ... time".

--
Barry Pearson
http://www.barry.pearson.name/photography/

George K

Bibble 4.9 now supports the Nikon D80 NEF.

http://www.bibblelabs.com/products/bibble/specs.html

The standard version has a plug-in for PhotoShop Elements.

The Pro version also provides teathered shooting and has a PhotoShop
plug-in

Features:
http://www.bibblelabs.com/products/bibble/features.html