Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Great Trading Site!!

Great Trading Site!!

market850@yahoo.com

Hi group,

I have found a great site for buying, selling and trading. If you have
ever used Ebay, this is a site you must check out.
Not only can you buy & sell stuff, but you can also barter & trade
stuff too! The site is http://www.mydrew.com
Check it out! It's very cool!!

P.S.

Join my private network. Add my member name "traderdavid" to your
private trading network and you can begin trading with everyone in my
network.

Or simply click on the registration link below and you will
automatically be added to my private network:

http://www.mydrew.com/register/regis...dd_user=i_list

Roy G

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Hi group,

He is a Nasty SPAMMER.

What he is not saying is that he will make money somehow, if you do join.

That is why he is telling you it is good.

Helen

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Hi group,
>
> I have found a great site for buying, selling and trading. If you have
> ever used Ebay, this is a site you must check out.

How clever of you to have found it.
LART.