Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Hi please check out my new short film - a brief noir :)

Hi please check out my new short film - a brief noir :)

judah_smith@netzero.com

Wow! Let me tell you he has been my favorite director since I was
about 8. I saw psycho at that time, and it scared me silly. But I was
in love with his film ever since. There could be no greater compliment
for me, then to be have achived even remotely the feel of his work.
His use of the camera was amazing. And I have always been in awe of
it. Thank you again!

Helen wrote:
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> >I have been experimenting with no-budget filmmaking. I made a little
> > film short, in the old
> > expressionist/noir style of the past. Check it out. Its suppose to be
> >

> Very impressive, very Hitchcockian.
>
> Helen.
> (Just getting into video, Canon XM2, Vegas, all that good stuff. Fun.)

Paul Rubin

> http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2769762
> (on ifilm)
>
> http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...06660&q=brief+...

I'd love to see it but it's in Flash and I don't use the flash plugin.
Do you think you could put up an mpeg file?

judah_smith@netzero.com

I think if you just download the google player that is online you
should be able to play it...