Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > MCSD for Microsoft .NET

MCSD for Microsoft .NET

Sachin D

Hello All,
I am a newbie to certifications. I am presently studing
ASP.Net at work and want to get MCSD certified for
ASP.Net.
I want to know
Is there any cetification for only ASP.net? or I have to
undergo whole .Net certification.

Scott

You can get "MCP" status by passing any of the exams, so
you might want to just pick the one for .NET web
applications in the language of your choice.

In Addition to the MCSD, there's the MCAD cert, which
require only three exams (as opposed the the five
required for MCSD.NET certifcation). However, I believe
the exams you pass on the MCAD can be credited toward the
MCSD cert, so the MCAD can be a stepping stone, so to
speak.

-Scott
MCSD