Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: ?????? ???? ????? ??? ??? ???? ? ? ?

Re: ?????? ???? ????? ??? ??? ???? ? ? ?

Roy G

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

How very uninteresting.

**** OFF.

Paul Heslop

Roy G wrote:

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> How very uninteresting.
>
> **** OFF.

I thought he raised a lot of questions.
--
Paul (This sky, too, is folding under you)
Stop and Look

Roy G

"Paul Heslop" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Roy G wrote:
>>
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>
>> How very uninteresting.
>>
>> **** OFF.

> I thought he raised a lot of questions.
> --
> Paul (This sky, too, is folding under you)

Questions? Questions? We want answers.

Cynicor

Roy G wrote:

>>> How very uninteresting.
>>>
>>> **** OFF.

>> I thought he raised a lot of questions.

> Questions? Questions? We want answers.

42.

Thomas T. Veldhouse

Paul Heslop <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Roy G wrote:
>>
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>
>> How very uninteresting.
>>
>> **** OFF.

> I thought he raised a lot of questions.

Jeopardy!

--
Thomas T. Veldhouse

Paul Heslop

Roy G wrote:

> "Paul Heslop" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Roy G wrote:
> >>
> >> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >>
> >> How very uninteresting.
> >>
> >> **** OFF.

> > I thought he raised a lot of questions.
> > --
> > Paul (This sky, too, is folding under you)

> Questions? Questions? We want answers.

Answers, answers, you can't HANDLE answers!
--

"Thomas T. Veldhouse" wrote:

> Paul Heslop <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > Roy G wrote:
> >>
> >> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >>
> >> How very uninteresting.
> >>
> >> **** OFF.

> > I thought he raised a lot of questions.

> Jeopardy!

double jeopardy!
--
Paul (This sky, too, is folding under you)
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

John McWilliams

Cynicor wrote:

>>> I thought he raised a lot of questions.

>> Questions? Questions? We want answers.

> 42.

I do have a question, and Roy and many others must have the answer: What
was the IP or ISP of the op?

--
john mcwilliams

Stewy

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Paul Heslop <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Roy G wrote:
> >
> > "Paul Heslop" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> > > I thought he raised a lot of questions.
> > > --
> > > Paul (This sky, too, is folding under you)

> > Questions? Questions? We want answers.

> Answers, answers, you can't HANDLE answers!

D-oh!

Paul Heslop

Stewy wrote:

> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Paul Heslop <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > Roy G wrote:
> > >
> > > "Paul Heslop" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> > > Questions? Questions? We want answers.

> > Answers, answers, you can't HANDLE answers!

> D-oh!

a dear? A female dear?

Ray?