Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: ?????? ???? ????? ??? ??? ???? ? ? ?

Re: ?????? ???? ????? ??? ??? ???? ? ? ?

Roy G

"John McWilliams" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Cynicor wrote:

>>> Questions? Questions? We want answers.

>> 42.

> I do have a question, and Roy and many others must have the answer: What
> was the IP or ISP of the op?
>
> --
> john mcwilliams

Hi

Could not be bothered looking it up earlier. I left here at 7.00 am to go
to Glasgow Airport to pick up my daughter who was arriving back from Kos.

Prior to leaving I had started cooking breakfasts for 6 guests, which my
lady wife would be finishing off, and serving.

On returning here, about 10.00 am, I had to find out if my daughters Car
had kept leaking oil overnight, and making arrangements for it to go in for
repair.

Typically it had been sitting in the car park for 2 weeks doing nothing,
until I started it up to go and put petrol in, and it then started spewing
engine oil all over my block paving..

So I was not a happy bunny this morning.

It came from -- NNTP-Posting-Host: 85.214.63.253 which is --- strato.de
and you can complain to --
abuse-mailbox: -- http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Roy G

Stewy

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Paul Heslop <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Stewy wrote:
> >
> > In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> > Paul Heslop <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> > > Answers, answers, you can't HANDLE answers!

> > D-oh!

> a dear? A female dear?
>
> Ray?

On star trek going Zap!

Me?

Paul Heslop

Stewy wrote:

> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Paul Heslop <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > Stewy wrote:

> > > D-oh!

> > a dear? A female dear?
> >
> > Ray?

> On star trek going Zap!
>
> Me?

a name I call someone called Me.

Far?
--
Paul (This sky, too, is folding under you)
Stop and Look

John McWilliams

Roy G wrote:
> "John McWilliams" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Cynicor wrote:

>>> 42.

>> I do have a question, and Roy and many others must have the answer: What
>> was the IP or ISP of the op?
>>
>> --
>> john mcwilliams

> Hi
>
> Could not be bothered looking it up earlier. I left here at 7.00 am to go
> to Glasgow Airport to pick up my daughter who was arriving back from Kos.
>
> Prior to leaving I had started cooking breakfasts for 6 guests, which my
> lady wife would be finishing off, and serving.
>
> On returning here, about 10.00 am, I had to find out if my daughters Car
> had kept leaking oil overnight, and making arrangements for it to go in for
> repair.
>
> Typically it had been sitting in the car park for 2 weeks doing nothing,
> until I started it up to go and put petrol in, and it then started spewing
> engine oil all over my block paving..
>
> So I was not a happy bunny this morning.
>
> It came from -- NNTP-Posting-Host: 85.214.63.253 which is --- strato.de
> and you can complain to --
> abuse-mailbox: -- (E-Mail Removed)

Thanks, and sorry to learn of all your travails. I hardly ever report
such stuff, but was interested to see if maybe my ISP had blocked that
domain.

john

ASAAR

On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 22:34:27 +0900, Stewy wrote:

>> a dear? A female dear?
>>
>> Ray?

> On star trek going Zap!

That would be Chronicling a Martian Bradbury Ray, with bees as
bullets. I guess that Mars' orbit is too distant for the guns to be
loaded with drops of golden sun.

Yrs truly,
Mi