Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Favourite photo wesites

Favourite photo wesites

Kev

Hi everyone, what is your favourite web sites for inspiration and
information about photography techniques and equipment?

My three favourites are http://www.photo.net/ , http://www.fredmiranda.com/
and http://www.dpreview.com/ .

Do you think they are among the best, or am I missing any better ones
(especially for Adobe techniques)?????

Cheers

Kevin

mark.thomas.7@gmail.com

Kev (replacenumbersforletters) wrote:
> Hi everyone, what is your favourite web sites for inspiration and
> information about photography techniques and equipment?
>
> My three favourites are http://www.photo.net/ , http://www.fredmiranda.com/
> and http://www.dpreview.com/ .
>
> Do you think they are among the best, or am I missing any better ones
> (especially for Adobe techniques)?????
>
> Cheers
>
> Kevin

I don't do much adobe/photoshop surfing, but these are valuable
resources to me anyways..

www.imaging-resource.com
www.normankoren.com
www.ronbigelow.com
www.clarkvision.com

And the ones everyone loves to hate for 'odd' opinions, oft-flawed
reviews and controversy:

www.luminous-landscape.com
www.kenrockwell.com

www.kevinkienlein.com

as a newbie to dig photography I appreciate all the links to the info.. MAN
I sure have lots of reading to do!!! kk

--
=>Kevin Kienlein - Entertainer/Inspirational Speaker
=>Vernon, BC, Canada

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Kev (replacenumbersforletters) wrote:
>> Hi everyone, what is your favourite web sites for inspiration and
>> information about photography techniques and equipment?
>>
>> My three favourites are http://www.photo.net/ ,
>> http://www.fredmiranda.com/
>> and http://www.dpreview.com/ .
>>
>> Do you think they are among the best, or am I missing any better ones
>> (especially for Adobe techniques)?????
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Kevin

> I don't do much adobe/photoshop surfing, but these are valuable
> resources to me anyways..
>
> www.imaging-resource.com
> www.normankoren.com
> www.ronbigelow.com
> www.clarkvision.com
>
> And the ones everyone loves to hate for 'odd' opinions, oft-flawed
> reviews and controversy:
>
> www.luminous-landscape.com
> www.kenrockwell.com

Gea

http://www.ashesandsnow.org/

"Kev" <(E-Mail Removed)0m(replacenumbersforlette rs)> wrote in
message news:45119873$0$3603$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi everyone, what is your favourite web sites for inspiration and
> information about photography techniques and equipment?
>
> My three favourites are http://www.photo.net/ ,
> http://www.fredmiranda.com/ and http://www.dpreview.com/ .
>
> Do you think they are among the best, or am I missing any better ones
> (especially for Adobe techniques)?????
>
> Cheers
>
> Kevin

Alan Browne

Kev wrote:
> Hi everyone, what is your favourite web sites for inspiration and
> information about photography techniques and equipment?
>
> My three favourites are http://www.photo.net/ , http://www.fredmiranda.com/
> and http://www.dpreview.com/ .

add www.photozone.de as a source of all kinds of stuff.

Kev

Thanks, I've added photozone, looks good!

"Alan Browne" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsWcRg.53273$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Kev wrote:
>> Hi everyone, what is your favourite web sites for inspiration and
>> information about photography techniques and equipment?
>>
>> My three favourites are http://www.photo.net/ ,
>> http://www.fredmiranda.com/ and http://www.dpreview.com/ .

> add www.photozone.de as a source of all kinds of stuff.

Kevin L. Kitchens

Hope you'll all check out http://www.photographyvoice.com and watch us grow.

favourite tv shows neko138 Media 34 06-06-2009 06:46 AM
Menu bar - that old favourite Andy Dingley HTML 3 07-27-2005 03:23 PM
Can I get "My Document", "Desktop" and "Favourite" folder dynamically? Philipp Gressly Java 5 04-17-2005 09:29 PM
Free CD Giveway/What R U Favourite TV Themes?? Sledgeka Computer Support 0 04-16-2005 06:34 AM
what is your favourite photo/video organizer? Cambium Digital Photography 8 02-02-2004 10:14 PM

Advertisments