Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > photos from southern Africa

photos from southern Africa

jullag

Hi all,

i've set up an album of the photos i took last month in Mozambique,
South Africa and Swaziland: http://tinyurl.com/lx29n
I hope they'll reflect at least a fraction of the magic i felt there
(especially in Mozambique)...
I'd welcome any feedback and comments!
Cheers,
Julien

Michael J. Astrauskas

jullag wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> i've set up an album of the photos i took last month in Mozambique,
> South Africa and Swaziland: http://tinyurl.com/lx29n
> I hope they'll reflect at least a fraction of the magic i felt there
> (especially in Mozambique)...
> I'd welcome any feedback and comments!
> Cheers,
> Julien

Very nice. I like the contrast you captured in the landscapes that had
some cloud cover in the Swaziland set.

--
- Michael J. Astrauskas

Rutger

"jullag" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hi all,
>
> i've set up an album of the photos i took last month in Mozambique,
> South Africa and Swaziland: http://tinyurl.com/lx29n
> I hope they'll reflect at least a fraction of the magic i felt there
> (especially in Mozambique)...
> I'd welcome any feedback and comments!

Pictures are nice, certainly, but please make a more narrow selection.
Sometimes you have three time almost the same picture. That doesn't add up.

The navigation: for me too deep, sometimes it takes more than 3 clicks to
reach the pictures, that too many, imnsho.

Rutger

--
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zwaarddrager/