Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > I commend a good site too

I commend a good site too

jane_li8203@hotmail.com

A good web site (http://www.my-batteries.com ) offer new discount
replacement batteries at low price . You can compare the batteries and
charger prices there. And welcome you to visit the web site. I will
appreciate you if you can give me some advices .

Roy G

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>A good web site XXXXXXXXX offer new discount
> replacement batteries at low price . You can compare the batteries and
> charger prices there. And welcome you to visit the web site. I will
> appreciate you if you can give me some advices .

Certainly. Advice is free.

Don't SPAM !!

Roy G