Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Anything coming after SONY HDR-HC3?

Anything coming after SONY HDR-HC3?

Dandelion

The reason I didn't jump for HDR-HC3 is because its still shots isn't
good enough. It's said to be 4MB, but it's really 2MB. See this zdnet
link
(http://review.zdnet.com/Sony_Handyca...6.html?tag=toc
)

So if SONY comes out just as good ad HDR-HC3, but with a true 4-MB for
still picture, I'll grab it.

That said, does anything have any photo from HDR-HC3 that you can
share? I'd like to see a few and judge for myself. Thanks.

h i p

Dandelion wrote:
> The reason I didn't jump for HDR-HC3 is because its still shots isn't
> good enough. It's said to be 4MB, but it's really 2MB. See this zdnet
> link
> (http://review.zdnet.com/Sony_Handyca...6.html?tag=toc
> )
>
> So if SONY comes out just as good ad HDR-HC3, but with a true 4-MB for
> still picture, I'll grab it.
>
> That said, does anything have any photo from HDR-HC3 that you can
> share? I'd like to see a few and judge for myself. Thanks.

My Lord, get a digicam for still pictures. The current HC3 is already
worse than HC1 for low light performance.