Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Recover images from USB I-Sea Photo Digital Camera

Recover images from USB I-Sea Photo Digital Camera

Jen.Benck@gmail.com

So...here is the issue:

I have an I-Sea Photo Digital Camera that has built in memory. (It does
not have a removable memory card.) The images were deleted from the
memory and I would like to recover them.

***The issue is that the camera does not show as a drive when plugged
in.***

Instead it shows as "USB Dual-mode Camera". (I have XP Pro sp2) I have
tried various file recovery programs...but they look for drive and do
not give me the option to select the "USB Dual-mode Camera".

I am hoping to find out if I can recover the pictures without it
showing as a drive, or if there is a way I can make it show as a drive!