Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Flikr photosets

Flikr photosets

Conrad

Hi,

I uploaded some pics to Flikr and now want to upload another set (on
another topic). Free Flikr says I can have 3 photosets but I can't find
out lhow to get the separate sets. Does anybody have knowledge how to
do this?

TIA,

Conrad
Camp Sherman, Oregon

Barry L. Wallis

Conrad wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I uploaded some pics to Flikr and now want to upload another set (on
> another topic). Free Flikr says I can have 3 photosets but I can't find
> out lhow to get the separate sets. Does anybody have knowledge how to
> do this?

Yes. Go to a photo you want to put in the set. Above the photo are some
buttons. Pick "Add to Set" and from the drop down pick "Create New Set."
Alternatively y can go to the Organizr and pick "Your Sets." On the
upper right side of the screen pick "Create New Set."

--
- Barry

Conrad

Hi Barry,

Barry L. Wallis wrote:

>> Go to a photo you want to put in the set. Above the photo are some

> buttons. Pick "Add to Set" and from the drop down pick "Create New Set."
> Alternatively y can go to the Organizr and pick "Your Sets." On the
> upper right side of the screen pick "Create New Set."<<

Thanks very much.

Best,

Conrad
Camp Sherman, Oregon