Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Personnal photo gallery

Personnal photo gallery

tom

Hello,

3 months ago, I have started my photo gallery :
http://tomcuss.free.fr

What do you think about ?

French, I am. And I don't write in english more than few word. So, I beg
your pardon for that.

thank for your help
--
@+,
tom

simon

thumbnails are, in my opinion, too small..

--

www.srsteel.co.uk
http://www.srsteel.co.uk/Panorama
"tom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:450d6ffa$0$12245$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
>
> 3 months ago, I have started my photo gallery :
> http://tomcuss.free.fr
>
> What do you think about ?
>
> French, I am. And I don't write in english more than few word. So, I beg
> your pardon for that.
>
> thank for your help
> --
> @+,
> tom
> http://tomcuss.free.fr
> (enlever nopub pour m'écrire)

tom

"simon" <(E-Mail Removed)> write :
> thumbnails are, in my opinion, too small..

Here on the top ? :
http://tomcuss.free.fr/webphoto/Phot...DSCN0070m2.htm
or here :
http://tomcuss.free.fr/webphoto/Phot...iles/index.htm

thank for your help
--
@+,
tom

simon

Here on the top ? :

Yes..too small on the top..

--

www.srsteel.co.uk
http://www.srsteel.co.uk/Panorama
http://www.srsteel.co.uk/landscape
http://www.srsteel.co.uk/Peru

"tom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:450d7bcb$0$24667$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "simon" <(E-Mail Removed)> write :
>> thumbnails are, in my opinion, too small..

> Here on the top ? :
> http://tomcuss.free.fr/webphoto/Phot...DSCN0070m2.htm
> or here :
> http://tomcuss.free.fr/webphoto/Phot...iles/index.htm
>
> thank for your help
> --
> @+,
> tom
> http://tomcuss.free.fr
> (enlever nopub pour m'écrire)

luk

tom wrote:

> 3 months ago, I have started my photo gallery :

> What do you think about ?

Beautifully done.
And the sizes are fine.

Luk

tom

"luk" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de news:
> Beautifully done.
> And the sizes are fine.
>
> Luk

Thank's for comment

Perhaps the thumbnails are a little small on the top so I will change in new
version.

@+,
tom
http://tomcuss.free.fr
(enlever nopub pour m'écrire)

Bill K

tom wrote:
> Hello,
>
> 3 months ago, I have started my photo gallery :
> http://tomcuss.free.fr
>
> What do you think about ?
>
> French, I am. And I don't write in english more than few word. So, I beg
> your pardon for that.
>
> thank for your help
> --
> @+,
> tom
> http://tomcuss.free.fr
> (enlever nopub pour m'écrire)

Tom,
Your photos are very nice and your English is better than my French.
Thanks for sharing.
--
Bill in Lake Charles

tom

"Bill K" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de news:
(E-Mail Removed) m...

>Tom,
>Your photos are very nice and your English is better than my French.
>Thanks for sharing.
>--
>Bill in Lake Charles

Thank's for comment (all comment ...)

Tom
http://tomcuss.free.fr
(enlever nopub pour m'écrire)

Photo Gallery bob garbados ASP .Net 3 11-02-2004 09:14 PM
database driven photo gallery with upload bob garbados ASP .Net 5 10-29-2004 08:51 PM
Display personnal format for numeric value eric_caron_31@msn.com ASP .Net 3 09-08-2004 01:52 PM
Personnal type as port Sylvain Munaut VHDL 1 07-31-2004 06:27 PM

Advertisments