Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Web gallery software for NEF's

Web gallery software for NEF's

prep@prep.synonet.com

Paul Rubin <http://(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> David Masters <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>> Is there any commercial or free software for creating an online
>> gallery direct from NEF images?
>>
>> IOW one that, in addition to resizing for thumbs and display size
>> photos and coding the HTML, will convert RAW to JPEG in a single
>> operations.

> I use a pretty crude python script for generating thumbnail galleries
> but I guess I can clean it up and post it. It would be pretty simple
> to have it run dcraw to convert nef to jpeg, then generate thumbs from
> the jpeg.

You do know that there are already 2 jpgs IN the nef file that
EXIFTOOL can extract for you?

--
Paul Repacholi 1 Crescent Rd.,
+61 (0 9257-1001 Kalamunda.