Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > ahem, knobs!

ahem, knobs!

Paul Heslop

yes, I mean knobs. First time I've seen these for sale so thought I'd
point them out, a knob for the top of your monopod!

http://tinyurl.com/f67nk

--
Paul (This sky, too, is folding under you)
Stop and Look

Paul Heslop

Paul Heslop wrote:

> yes, I mean knobs. First time I've seen these for sale so thought I'd
> point them out, a knob for the top of your monopod!

hang on, that looks like spam! bad me! Heh. I'm off to turn myself in!

:O)
--
Paul (This sky, too, is folding under you)
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

Roy G

"Paul Heslop" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Paul Heslop wrote:
>>
>> yes, I mean knobs. First time I've seen these for sale so thought I'd
>> point them out, a knob for the top of your monopod!
>>

> hang on, that looks like spam! bad me! Heh. I'm off to turn myself in!
>
> :O)
> --
> Paul (This sky, too, is folding under you)

And KNOBS to you.

Roy G

Please don't let this turn into anothe silly thread.

Paul Heslop

Roy G wrote:

> "Paul Heslop" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Paul Heslop wrote:
> >>
> >> yes, I mean knobs. First time I've seen these for sale so thought I'd
> >> point them out, a knob for the top of your monopod!
> >>

> > hang on, that looks like spam! bad me! Heh. I'm off to turn myself in!
> >
> > :O)
> > --
> > Paul (This sky, too, is folding under you)

> And KNOBS to you.
>
> Roy G
>
> Please don't let this turn into anothe silly thread.

waddya mean 'another' :O)

--
Paul (This sky, too, is folding under you)
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

Stewy

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Paul Heslop <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> yes, I mean knobs. First time I've seen these for sale so thought I'd
> point them out, a knob for the top of your monopod!
>
> http://tinyurl.com/f67nk

Back when I lived in Leicester, there was a shop with 'knobs and
knockers' on the outside signboard.

Roy G

"Stewy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Paul Heslop <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> yes, I mean knobs. First time I've seen these for sale so thought I'd
>> point them out, a knob for the top of your monopod!
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/f67nk

> Back when I lived in Leicester, there was a shop with 'knobs and
> knockers' on the outside signboard.

Was it a knocking shop, or was it run by a tit?

Roy G

Paul Heslop

Stewy wrote:

> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Paul Heslop <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > yes, I mean knobs. First time I've seen these for sale so thought I'd
> > point them out, a knob for the top of your monopod!
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/f67nk

> Back when I lived in Leicester, there was a shop with 'knobs and
> knockers' on the outside signboard.

Shame they didn't do balls too :O)
--

Roy G wrote:

> "Stewy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> > Paul Heslop <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >
> >> yes, I mean knobs. First time I've seen these for sale so thought I'd
> >> point them out, a knob for the top of your monopod!
> >>
> >> http://tinyurl.com/f67nk

> > Back when I lived in Leicester, there was a shop with 'knobs and
> > knockers' on the outside signboard.

> Was it a knocking shop, or was it run by a tit?
>
> Roy G

hey, I thought you said no silly stuff???

:O)
--
Paul (This sky, too, is folding under you)
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

irwell

On Sat, 16 Sep 2006 13:31:50 GMT, Paul Heslop
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Stewy wrote:
>>
>> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
>> Paul Heslop <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>> > yes, I mean knobs. First time I've seen these for sale so thought I'd
>> > point them out, a knob for the top of your monopod!
>> >
>> > http://tinyurl.com/f67nk

>> Back when I lived in Leicester, there was a shop with 'knobs and
>> knockers' on the outside signboard.

>Shame they didn't do balls too :O)

Owned by Knobby Clark.

Paul Heslop

irwell wrote:

> On Sat, 16 Sep 2006 13:31:50 GMT, Paul Heslop
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >Stewy wrote:

> >> Back when I lived in Leicester, there was a shop with 'knobs and
> >> knockers' on the outside signboard.

> >Shame they didn't do balls too :O)

> Owned by Knobby Clark.

but of, course, who else... and his wife Fanny. :O)