Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > test DO NOT READ

test DO NOT READ

Patrick Devoy

Test

Unclaimed Mysteries

Patrick Devoy wrote:
> Test

NOOOO! MY EYES!!!! THE GOGGLES, THEY DO NOTHING!!!!! AAAAAIEEEEE!

http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net

"Being an Auburn fan explains a lot about what is wrong with you,
Unclaimed ... You didn't chose to address any of my post except this
last little piece where I ridiculing you for being an idiot." - "Altie"
on rec.sport.football.college, 2006

ASAAR

On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 22:24:25 GMT, Unclaimed Mysteries testily wrote:

> NOOOO! MY EYES!!!! THE GOGGLES, THEY DO NOTHING!!!!!
> AAAAAIEEEEE!

I missed another eclipse?

JimKramer

ASAAR wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 22:24:25 GMT, Unclaimed Mysteries testily wrote:
>
> > NOOOO! MY EYES!!!! THE GOGGLES, THEY DO NOTHING!!!!!
> > AAAAAIEEEEE!

> I missed another eclipse?

No, Mr. Mysteries can see into the future. Sometimes it hurts. Or he's
a Simpsons fan. In the long run it doesn't matter, in fact it's
anti-matter... Oh dear, look ou

Paul Heslop

JimKramer wrote:

> ASAAR wrote:
> > On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 22:24:25 GMT, Unclaimed Mysteries testily wrote:
> >
> > > NOOOO! MY EYES!!!! THE GOGGLES, THEY DO NOTHING!!!!!
> > > AAAAAIEEEEE!

> > I missed another eclipse?

> No, Mr. Mysteries can see into the future. Sometimes it hurts. Or he's
> a Simpsons fan. In the long run it doesn't matter, in fact it's
> anti-matter... Oh dear, look ou

you fools, you fools, don't you see this is all part of his plan? once
he has you in here there's no way out... and if you look out the
windows, why, there's no sky, only a solid grey mass!

--
Paul (This sky, too, is folding under you)
Stop and Look

Douglas W Hoyt

This is a thread? You call this a THREAD?!?

Neil Ellwood

On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 20:49:33 -0500, Douglas W Hoyt wrote:

> This is a thread? You call this a THREAD?!?

Yes, but I dropped the needle.
--
Neil
Delete l to reply

Roy G

"Neil Ellwood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed) m...
> On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 20:49:33 -0500, Douglas W Hoyt wrote:
>
>> This is a thread? You call this a THREAD?!?

> Yes, but I dropped the needle.
> --
> Neil
> Delete l to reply

This group is getting very silly.

Don't you realise that passers-bye expect us photographers to be serious &
sober, and perhaps even a little dull.

You silly people must stop all this frivolous nonsense.

At once!!!

Do you Hear?? At Once!!

Roy G

Joan

NO.... Twice.

--
Joan

"Roy G" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:i8bOg.31389$(E-Mail Removed)...
:
:

Douglas W Hoyt wrote:

> This is a thread? You call this a THREAD?!?

Admittedly it is a little bare, or is it a little bear? Would a little
bear be hanging around in a newsgroup? What do you take me for? PULL
YOURSELF TOGETHER MAN!