Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > .net MCAD/MCSD Exams - order

.net MCAD/MCSD Exams - order

CoreyT

I am getting ready to take the 70-306 exam. Looking forward and
deciding what exam to take next, I do not no whether to shoot for
70-310 or 70-315. I am an experience Visual Basic programmer, with no
knowledge on C#. But I have an interest in learning and Developing
Web Applications. I also have only basic knowledge of HTML and little
asp or xml knowledge. Knowing that I have to eventually take on exam
in the opposite technology (C#), and considering my interests in web I
am leaning toward 70-315.... However, I would like some feedback on
the benefit of taking 70-310/70-320 before 70-315, if any. If you do
have the opportunity to give me some advice, if possible maybe also a
book recommendation? I am using Mike Gunderloy's vb.net windows
application book which seem good, although I have not taking the test
yet. I appreciate any feedback. Thanks