Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Do All Wal Marts Look The Same?

Do All Wal Marts Look The Same?

curiouslymadstranger@yahoo.com

Do all Wal-Marts look the same? That is the question at
http://mywal-mart.blogspot.com/

The idea is to get a photo of every Wal Mart out there. You're all
invited, encouraged even, to go take a photo of your Wal-Mart and come
share it with the rest of us.

Rudy Benner

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Do all Wal-Marts look the same? That is the question at
> http://mywal-mart.blogspot.com/
>
> The idea is to get a photo of every Wal Mart out there. You're all
> invited, encouraged even, to go take a photo of your Wal-Mart and come
> share it with the rest of us.

Frankly Scarlet .....

Roy G

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Do all Wal-Marts look the same? That is the question at
> http://mywal-mart.blogspot.com/
>
> The idea is to get a photo of every Wal Mart out there. You're all
> invited, encouraged even, to go take a photo of your Wal-Mart and come
> share it with the rest of us.

Not unless I get something for doing so.

They are in business to make money.

They are not a social organisation like a church or cummunity centre.

Roy G

Bill K

> Do all Wal-Marts look the same? That is the question at
> http://mywal-mart.blogspot.com/
>
> The idea is to get a photo of every Wal Mart out there. You're all
> invited, encouraged even, to go take a photo of your Wal-Mart and come
> share it with the rest of us.

Why?

Personally, I avoid them like the plague. Except it's the only place in
town that has the coffee I like.
--
Gator Bait

Ockham's Razor

In article <(E-Mail Removed). com>,
"Bill K" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> > Do all Wal-Marts look the same? That is the question at
> > http://mywal-mart.blogspot.com/
> >
> > The idea is to get a photo of every Wal Mart out there. You're all
> > invited, encouraged even, to go take a photo of your Wal-Mart and come
> > share it with the rest of us.

> Why?
>
> Personally, I avoid them like the plague. Except it's the only place in
> town that has the coffee I like.

Try MacDonalds.

--
There are two ways to spell Ockham/Occam. Britannica prefers the former.

SMS

Bill K wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> Do all Wal-Marts look the same? That is the question at
>> http://mywal-mart.blogspot.com/
>>
>> The idea is to get a photo of every Wal Mart out there. You're all
>> invited, encouraged even, to go take a photo of your Wal-Mart and come
>> share it with the rest of us.

> Why?
>
> Personally, I avoid them like the plague. Except it's the only place in
> town that has the coffee I like.

How sad.

Neil Ellwood

On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 03:52:14 -0700, Bill K wrote:

> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> Do all Wal-Marts look the same? That is the question at
>> http://mywal-mart.blogspot.com/
>>
>> The idea is to get a photo of every Wal Mart out there. You're all
>> invited, encouraged even, to go take a photo of your Wal-Mart and come
>> share it with the rest of us.

> Why?
>
> Personally, I avoid them like the plague. Except it's the only place in
> town that has the coffee I like.

Our nearest would be the local ASDA and why would I want to record that
pile?

--
Neil
Delete l to reply

Bill Funk

Bill K wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> Do all Wal-Marts look the same? That is the question at
>> http://mywal-mart.blogspot.com/
>>
>> The idea is to get a photo of every Wal Mart out there. You're all
>> invited, encouraged even, to go take a photo of your Wal-Mart and come
>> share it with the rest of us.

> Why?
>
> Personally, I avoid them like the plague. Except it's the only place in
> town that has the coffee I like.

Yes, WalMart is reaslly bad for any communityt hey move into.
Did you know they hire less than 10% (and in many cases, less than 1%)
of the people who apply for jobs there?
--
Bill Funk
replace "g" with "a"

Philippe

Bill Funk wrote:
> Bill K wrote:
>
>>(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>>
>>>Do all Wal-Marts look the same? That is the question at
>>>http://mywal-mart.blogspot.com/
>>>
>>>The idea is to get a photo of every Wal Mart out there. You're all
>>>invited, encouraged even, to go take a photo of your Wal-Mart and come
>>>share it with the rest of us.

>>Why?
>>
>>Personally, I avoid them like the plague. Except it's the only place in
>>town that has the coffee I like.

> Yes, WalMart is reaslly bad for any communityt hey move into.
> Did you know they hire less than 10% (and in many cases, less than 1%)
> of the people who apply for jobs there?

so either they get about ten times the applicants they need, or you're
suggesting they don't hire locally.

Me, I don't really like wal-mart, though they're handy for the attached
McD's.. My Sister in law applied and got hired at a new store before it
even opened, so (in that area at least) they where doing at least *some*
local hiring..

I've never applied so I don't know personally though..

P.

--
I do *NOT* have a short attention sp...(Oooh!! shiny!!)

gpsman

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Do all Wal-Marts look the same? That is the question at
> http://mywal-mart.blogspot.com/

Yes, they pretty much all look the same.

> The idea is to get a photo of every Wal Mart out there. You're all
> invited, encouraged even, to go take a photo of your Wal-Mart and come
> share it with the rest of us.

Why not collect the gps coordinates instead and share something
"useful". I recommend you set criteria of the middle of the parking
lot and decimal degrees.
-----

- gpsman