Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > The Sins of The Camera

The Sins of The Camera

John Norton

"I can't stand pornography. So I bought me one of them Christian cameras,"
said Don McGrath, a long-time professional photographer from Johnson City,
Tennessee. "I seen it advertised in a Christian magazine. Takes nice, clean
photographs. Easy to use, adjust, right smart."

"It ain't like them other cameras. Ain't crude or coarse like some cameras I
know. Them heathen cameras that do whatever they want. Uncivilized,
barbarian cameras. Improper, boorish antics."

http://evangelicalspectator.typepad....ns_of_the.html

--
The Evangelical Spectator
http://evangelicalspectator.typepad.com/

John McWilliams

John Norton wrote:
> "I can't stand on my own two feet."

f-u set.

--
lsmft

kosh

John Norton wrote:
> "I can't stand pornography. So I bought me one of them Christian cameras,"
> said Don McGrath, a long-time professional photographer from Johnson City,
> Tennessee. "I seen it advertised in a Christian magazine. Takes nice, clean
> photographs. Easy to use, adjust, right smart."
>

> "It ain't like them other cameras. Ain't crude or coarse like some cameras I
> know. Them heathen cameras that do whatever they want. Uncivilized,
> barbarian cameras. Improper, boorish antics."
>
> http://evangelicalspectator.typepad....ns_of_the.html

how is it put.... oh yeah

PLONK

kosh

kosh

John Norton wrote:
> "I can't stand pornography. So I bought me one of them Christian cameras,"
> said Don McGrath, a long-time professional photographer from Johnson City,
> Tennessee. "I seen it advertised in a Christian magazine. Takes nice, clean
> photographs. Easy to use, adjust, right smart."
>

> "It ain't like them other cameras. Ain't crude or coarse like some cameras I
> know. Them heathen cameras that do whatever they want. Uncivilized,
> barbarian cameras. Improper, boorish antics."
>
> http://evangelicalspectator.typepad....ns_of_the.html

PLONK- spam reported.... I have now officially seen this crap one too
many times

kosh