Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Credibility of Microsoft Exams

Credibility of Microsoft Exams

swaraj horree

Hi,
I am an MCP. I am preparing for my MCSD.Net.
Right now, I am feeling discouraged with the Microsoft
exam set-up as it seems to me that some people already
have the very exam questions which are apparently from the
question bank.
I have heard that there are people who have completed "SQL
2000" exam in just under 15 minutes and passed it! Is that
possible?

Swaraj

Kline Sphere

> I am an MCP. I am preparing for my MCSD.Net.
>Right now, I am feeling discouraged with the Microsoft
>exam set-up as it seems to me that some people already
>have the very exam questions which are apparently from the
>question bank.
>I have heard that there are people who have completed "SQL
>2000" exam in just under 15 minutes and passed it! Is that
>possible?

There is very little Microsoft can do to stop people cheating without
changing the format of the exams.

Many of the answers to ms exams can be found through out the net,
there are even companies that sell the real questions & answers. It's
hard for any company to prosecute the owners if the these sites are
based in China or other third world 'countrys', who are only
interested in the dollars given to them.

Jay Walters

Ultimately - The cert program is a tool.

It's not a replacement for experience - but rather like a
mini-college-degree focused on one platform. It proves a
certain amount of discipline to finish the exams and
baseline of knowledge.

KRN_007 KRN_007 is offline
Junior Member

I have done it in 10 or 15 mins !