Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Total exams to take to become a MCSD .NET

Total exams to take to become a MCSD .NET

Alok

Folks , am I reading the Microsoft site right.
Do I need to take 4 core and 1 elective exam to become
a MCSD for .NET ?

Thanks,
Alok.

Dave Beauchemin [MVP]

Yes. I would suggest the SQL Server elective. It's hard, but it's got a lot
of marketable value.

BTW, you can now become MCAD without taking an elective towards the core
MCSD requirements, so if you plan to complete MCAD certification first, you
will achieve it without having to first take your elective (but obviously,
the solutions architecture exam doesn't count towards MCAD certification,
only MCSD).
--

Dave Beauchemin
Microsoft MVP, MCP

news:021701c36682$ec072a20$(E-Mail Removed)...