Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > helmet(pen-type) camera with interval shooting

helmet(pen-type) camera with interval shooting

bogied@gmail.com

helmet(pen-type) camera with interval shooting

I wanna be able to automatically take pictures every 20-30seconds or
every minute while i am riding or running.

So i would think i need a combination of waterproof pen-type camera
(that i can attach to my helmet)
and the actual digital camera (or even video camera) that can take pics
every so many seconds ( interval shooting)

Or maybe an inexpensive camera that i can attach BOTH a remote control
and a pen camera( which will be on my helmet).

In any case the camera must be working on AA so i can change them every
few hours ( for long rides/races).

I couldn't find much online so any ideas are appreciated

Can you please reply directly and off the list

thanks
Bogie

Helen

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Can you please reply directly and off the list
> bogie_augu

Don't be stupid.
Ask here, get the answer here.
That way others might learn - that's Usenet.
Personal service costs.

Don Wiss

On 1 Sep 2006 08:33:23 -0700, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>helmet(pen-type) camera with interval shooting

>I couldn't find much online so any ideas are appreciated

Huh? There are dozens of sites selling these things. See:
http://www.google.com/search?q=helmet+camera

Now as for the interval shooting you'll have to check them out, and
probably fire off some e-mails to the vendors asking.