Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Best PhotoBook

Best PhotoBook

mineapollo@gmail.com

Yr experiences please? i saw a shutterfly example in australia last
week, and wasnt impressed with the print quality. And just now ive been
reading that people have been less impressed with the photo print
quality of the iphoto (mac) offering...

Yr experiences?

Kevin McMurtrie

In article <(E-Mail Removed). com>,

> Yr experiences please? i saw a shutterfly example in australia last
> week, and wasnt impressed with the print quality. And just now ive been
> reading that people have been less impressed with the photo print
> quality of the iphoto (mac) offering...
>
> Yr experiences?

Shutterfly's print quality is probably the best unless you find a place
that isn't using a halftone print. I was definitely disappointed at
Apple's books. Some print shops will use large sheets of silver halide
film if you don't mind the high price.