Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Putting Edited Video Back Onto Canon S1IS for Viewing

Putting Edited Video Back Onto Canon S1IS for Viewing

Martin

If I edit my Canon S1IS video in Windows Moviemaker, should I be able
to put it back onto a CF card and use the S1IS as a viewer? S1IS video
is "AVI", and Moviemaker can save as "AVI", but should they be
compatible? I can try it this weekend, but I just thought of it and
don't have my camera available to test. Maybe someone else has already
done it.