Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > FA: SONY CYBERSHOT DSC-P200 w/128 MB memory stick

FA: SONY CYBERSHOT DSC-P200 w/128 MB memory stick

jtoth624@gmail.com

This is a very nice camera that has been well maintained and is great
working order. I'm including an additional 128 MB memory stick as well
as all paperwork and original packaging. It was purchased approx 13
months ago new.

http://tinyurl.com/z2a67

Stewy

In article <(E-Mail Removed). com>,

> This is a very nice camera that has been well maintained and is great
> working order. I'm including an additional 128 MB memory stick as well
> as all paperwork and original packaging. It was purchased approx 13
> months ago new.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/z2a67

This is not the NG to sell cameras.

Take yourself and your nasty little camera elsewhere.

irwell

On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 10:03:46 +0900, Stewy <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>In article <(E-Mail Removed). com>,
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
>> This is a very nice camera that has been well maintained and is great
>> working order. I'm including an additional 128 MB memory stick as well
>> as all paperwork and original packaging. It was purchased approx 13
>> months ago new.
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/z2a67

>This is not the NG to sell cameras.
>
>Take yourself and your nasty little camera elsewhere.

He could try rec.photo.marketplace.digital
and you could try being a little more pleasant.

Stewy

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
irwell <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 10:03:46 +0900, Stewy <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
> >In article <(E-Mail Removed). com>,
> > (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> >
> >> This is a very nice camera that has been well maintained and is great
> >> working order. I'm including an additional 128 MB memory stick as well
> >> as all paperwork and original packaging. It was purchased approx 13
> >> months ago new.
> >>
> >> http://tinyurl.com/z2a67

> >This is not the NG to sell cameras.
> >
> >Take yourself and your nasty little camera elsewhere.

> He could try rec.photo.marketplace.digital
> and you could try being a little more pleasant.

Really? I get tired of the 'Oh, he didn't mean it' crap every day of the
week

John Turco

irwell wrote:

> On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 10:03:46 +0900, Stewy <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
> >In article <(E-Mail Removed). com>,
> > (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> >
> >> This is a very nice camera that has been well maintained and is great
> >> working order. I'm including an additional 128 MB memory stick as well
> >> as all paperwork and original packaging. It was purchased approx 13
> >> months ago new.
> >>
> >> http://tinyurl.com/z2a67

> >This is not the NG to sell cameras.
> >
> >Take yourself and your nasty little camera elsewhere.

> He could try rec.photo.marketplace.digital
> and you could try being a little more pleasant.

Hello, Irwell:

Damned right! I'll even make <news:rec.photo.marketplace.digital>
"clickable," for extra pleasantness. <g>

Cordially,
John Turco <jtur@@concentric.net>